Hospital Highlights: The Benefits Of Leasing Medical Equipment
Medical Equipment Leasing Makes a Difference
When it comes to the healthcare industry, effective financing is literally a matter of life and death. Unless you can obtain the most advanced equipment, drugs, and personnel to deal with every variety of diseases and injuries, you won’t be able to heal patients in critical conditions. For this reason, it is essential that you consider all your financial options and choose the one that best fits the needs of your hospital. In particular, you should never overlook the opportunity to lease medical equipment rather than buy it, an option that allows you to:
Invest in the Most Advanced Medical Equipment
If you insist on buying your medical equipment outright, you may not be able to afford the most advanced devices right away, forcing you to wait until you can save up enough money. Leasing medical equipment lets you use those devices now, reaping benefits such as:
- Lower Costs– More modern devices often use less energy for the work they do, lowering your power bill. This will improve the financial health of your hospital while helping make up the cost of the lease.
- Better Outcomes– The more advanced medical equipment is, the more effective it will be at treating patients’ diseases and injuries. This speeds up recovery times, improves patients’ quality of life, and even saves lives.
- Faster Service– Many of the latest medical devices serve patients more quickly than their older counterparts. Given how serious hospital overcrowding has become, there are few better investments you can make for your facility.
Remember that these benefits don’t just help your facility and patients. By serving a larger number of people and achieving better outcomes, you reduce the strain on other hospitals and clinics as well, leading to better results throughout the healthcare system.
Keep Cash on Hand for Emergencies
Even if you have the money to buy all the advanced devices you need now, tying up that money in medical equipment may not be a wise decision for your hospital or patients. Remember that a natural disaster or other crisis could strike at any moment, causing a dramatic increase in injuries and illnesses. To meet the needs of this horde of new patients, you will have to order more drugs and devices, pay enough people to stay fully staffed at all times, and use more of your equipment ‘round the clock. All of these steps require massive spending, and without cash on hand, you may not be up to the challenge. Leasing your medical equipment leaves your funds free, allowing you to stay prepared for emergencies.
Dimension Funding offers leases for a wide variety of medical devices. To learn more or get started applying, contact us today.
- Does Purchasing a CRM Multi-Year Subscription Make Sense? January 28, 2020
- Can You Bottle That? January 22, 2020
- Implementing Electronic Medical Records (“EMR”) Software for Small Healthcare Organizations January 9, 2020
- FOUR WAYS THE TCJA CAN SAVE YOU MONEY ON BUSINESS SOFTWARE June 18, 2019
- Four Steps to Maximize Working Capital Deductions Under the TCJA March 12, 2019