Wagering On Washing: Why Improved Sanitation in Breweries Is A Worthy Investment
As a brewery, you don’t just have a responsibility to satisfy your customers. You also have to keep them healthy and safe! You understand the importance of sanitation, and the benefits of improving it at every opportunity. By investing in new keg washers and other brewery cleaning equipment, you can obtain the highest standards of sanitation in your industry. This leads to large and lasting benefits, making it one of the best ways to invest in your brewery.
The Benefits of Improved Sanitation in Breweries
While most breweries understand that sanitation is important, there are some who are not aware of the full impact it can have. By purchasing the best possible cleaning equipment and taking full advantage of it, you can:
- Reduce Interruptions– If one of your customers gets sick from consuming your product, you may need to shut your operations down and fix the problem. Your costs will thus increase even as your revenues grind to a halt. Investing in better sanitation equipment reduces both the frequency and the severity of these interruptions, bolstering your company’s finances.
- Build a Better Brand– By buying the most advanced sanitation equipment on the market, you go beyond other breweries and establish yourself as a leader in cleanliness. This causes customers to trust you above your competitors, leading to greater loyalty and more consistent sales.
- Prepare for Future Standards– What is considered advanced sanitation tech today will become the industry standard down the road. By adopting this technology now, you have more time to adapt to it, allowing you to incorporate it more effectively and with fewer disruptions.
Through these and other benefits, investing in the most effective cleaning equipment pays for itself many times over.
How Working Capital Helps You Invest in Cleanliness
Even after learning all the benefits of advanced sanitation, many companies are hesitant or unable to invest in it due to simple cost constraints. Cleaning equipment is expensive, and all but the largest brewers lack the cash to buy it outright. Thus when new devices become available, many brewers must slowly save up money before they can buy them.
Working capital loans let you skip the saving and start cleaning. They provide generous funding for new equipment, so you can make improvements now and then pay for them as your costs fall and revenues rise. As a result, you’ll never have trouble staying ahead of the curve on sanitation.
For more information on working capital, financing equipment, sanitation, and other keys to success in the brewing industry, contact Dimension Funding today.
- The Types of Financing Your Wireless Business Needs to Grow June 24, 2020
- Preparing to Go Back to Work After Covid-19 May 28, 2020
- Cares Act Set to Re-Invigorate Tech & Manufacturing Companies April 2, 2020
- Will COVID-19 Leave Small Businesses Behind? March 26, 2020
- Guide to Coronavirus Pandemic for Small Businesses March 12, 2020